If you have been injured on the water, contact a maritime lawyer right away. The maritime case process consists of 11 steps that you’ll want to get started on right away. If you have been injured on a cruise ship, you must contact a Florida maritime lawyer. After contacting our office, we have a system in place to make sure your claim is prosecuted quickly, efficiently, and most importantly, as valuable to the client as possible.
Typically, the process of making a maritime claim is as follows:
- A client seeks medical treatment
- Sign up with LaBovick Law Group and Diaz
- Send out representation, preservation, and incident report letters
- The client receives medical treatment
- Send out requests for medical records to get an understanding of the client’s damages and value of the claim
- Send out demand for the true value of the claim
- If the demand is not met, file a lawsuit
- Discovery process (responses to discovery requests, depositions, etc.)
- Court-ordered mediation
The LaBovick Law Groupand Diaz Law Group has a team dedicated to pursuing maritime injury cases. If you have been injured on the water, call today for a free case evaluation.