Did you suffer catastrophic injuries after a collision with an 18-wheeler? Are you struggling to cope with life after enduring devastating injuries? If so, you may be entitled to financial compensation. Those responsible for causing your accident can be ordered to repay you for your suffering when you file insurance and civil claims against them.
Make sure that you are taking steps to get the most out of your case. Reach out to a respected Wellington truck accident lawyer at LaBovick Law Group to find out what the next steps in your case could be.
Why Choose LaBovick Law Group for Your Truck Accident Claim?
Having trouble choosing an attorney? Here are a few reasons why LaBovick Law Group could be the right one for you:
- We have over 30 years of experience in truck accident claims that have gone to court.
- We are dedicated to the fight; we have a reputation of being Warriors for Justice.
- Communication you can trust. With LaBovick Law Group, you can expect us to keep you up-to-date about the details of your case.
- Our firm has recovered over $30 million for our clients. Let us fight to secure compensation for you!
How LaBovick Law Group Handles Truck Accidents in Wellington
Truck accident claims do not have to be a long and drawn out process. With LaBovick Law Group, you can expect us to handle:
- Opening up an investigation into the accident
- Figuring out who is culpable
- Hire experts to analyze your truck accident evidence
- Calculate the value of your civil and insurance claims
- Deal with the insurance company
- Protect you from being taken advantage of
- Advocate for your right to financial compensation in court
Common Wellington Truck Accident Injuries
Catastrophic injuries are not unusual after a truck accident in Wellington. When people are fortunate enough to survive accidents of this nature, they have been known to experience:
- Traumatic brain damage
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Heading back injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Organ failure
- Lacerations that become septic
- Bone breaks and fractures
- Full thickness burns
- Internal bleeding
- Loss of limbs
These are just a few of the more common types of injuries we see in Wellington truck accidents. If you have suffered another type of injury, you may have the right to financial compensation as well. In order to be awarded the funds that you deserve, you need to be prepared to bring a case against the liable party.
Establishing Fault in your Case
One of the most important elements of your case will be when your attorney establishes fault. There are many different parties who could be at fault for your truck accident injuries. Only an in-depth investigation will reveal the truth. But some of the parties who are more commonly found liable for commercial truck accidents include:
- Truck drivers
- Cargo loaders
- Auto parts manufacturers and distributors
- Auto parts designers
- Safety inspectors
- The owner of the truck
- The trucking company
Contact a Truck Accident Lawyer in Wellington Today
Have catastrophic truck accident injuries ruined your life? Are you feeling scared and unsure about how to proceed with your case? If so, contact an experienced Wellington truck accident lawyer at LaBovick Law Group to find out what legal options may be available to you.
Our firm is proud to offer no-cost, risk-free consultations to truck accident survivors across Wellington and the state of Florida. Schedule yours when you give our office a call at (561) 623-3681. Or complete our quick contact form and we will contact you to find out more about your truck accident injuries and damages.