If you work on or around a construction site, then you know just how dangerous the industry can be. Construction workers are required to work with dangerous equipment, heavy machinery, and often toxic substances. If you have suffered debilitating injuries or illnesses as a result of a construction site accident, you may have the right to financial compensation.
On-the-job injuries mean that you are entitled to workers’ compensation benefits. But pursuing civil action for your Port St. Lucie construction site accident is much different. Find out what legal options may be available to you when you reach out to a dedicated Port St. Lucie construction site accident lawyer at LaBovick Law Group.
Why Choose LaBovick Law Group?
Selecting the right construction site accident attorney to represent you can be stressful. Here are some reasons to go with LaBovick Law Group:
- We fight to win. We stand up to adversaries. We are Warriors for Justice. We will support you. We will protect you and your family.
- We have decades of extensive trial lawyer experience. We have won our clients more than $30 million.
- We pride ourselves on quick communication you can rely on – always.
How to Tell LaBovick Law Group Is Right for Your Construction Site Accident Claim
When you choose LaBovick Law Group, you can expect us to handle the following aspects of your case:
- Investigating the accident. We need to know who is at fault for causing your construction site accident so we can file a civil claim against them.
- Calculating what your construction site accident claim is worth. This is how we will know how much to ask for in your insurance claim and civil lawsuit.
- Protecting you from being taken advantage of. You can bet that the insurance company is going to try to get out of compensating you fairly. We will not let them. Even if it means bringing your case to court.
Most Common Types of Construction Site Accidents and Injuries in Port St. Lucie
Working in the construction industry is dangerous. There are many different types of accidents and injuries that happen regularly. Some of the more common types of injuries seen in construction site accidents in Port St. Lucie include:
- Loss of limbs
- Spinal cord injuries
- Head and back injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Concussion or whiplash
- Third-degree burns
- Organ failure
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Internal bleeding
The various ways that these injuries can occur is just as vast as the types of injuries you could suffer. However, there are some types of construction site accidents that happen with alarming frequency. These include:
- Falls from elevated heights
- Crushing accidents
- Trench collapses
- Slip and fall accidents
- Being struck by falling objects
- Machinery accidents
- Ladder accidents
- Scaffolds accidents
If you have been injured in another type of construction accident that was not described above, you may still have the right to financial compensation. Since you were injured at work, you may be entitled to workers’ compensation benefits.
But these are much different than the compensation that you could be awarded in your construction site accident claim in Port St. Lucie. Find out how much your case could be worth when you contact us for a free claim review.
Get in Touch With a Port St. Lucie Construction Site Accident Attorney
Construction site accident injuries are known to be devastating. Make sure that those responsible for your injuries are brought to justice. Get the compensation you deserve when you reach out to an experienced Port St. Lucie construction site accident lawyer at LaBovick Law Group.
We offer no-cost, risk-free consultations to victims of construction site accidents in Port St. Lucie and surrounding areas. Claim yours when you complete our convenient contact form or call our office at (561) 623-3681.