Car accidents continue to occur with alarming frequency. But that does not make them any more easy to cope with. The vast majority of people, even if they have previously been injured in an accident, may be unsure of what to do afterwards.
Get the clarity and legal advice you need to ensure that those responsible for causing your injuries are held accountable. Reach out to an experienced Port St. Lucie car accident lawyer at LaBovick Law Group to discuss your options for financial recovery.
When to Go With LaBovick Law Group
When you are looking for the following qualities and an experienced car accident attorney, choose LaBovick Law Group:
- We fight to win your case and recover maximum compensation on your behalf.
- We have over 30 years of legal experience.
- We have recovered over $30 million for our clients.
- We provide consistent communication with every client we take on.
Why LaBovick Law Group Is Right for Your Port St. Lucie Car Accident Claim
LaBovick Law Group can help with your car accident claim. Here’s how:
- Investigate what caused your car accident. This is the individual or entity who will be responsible for compensating you for your injuries.
- Calculate the value of your car accident claim. This will include both economic and non-economic damages. You have the right to be made whole when someone else is at fault for your injuries.
- Handle the car insurance negotiations process. You do not have to worry about being taken advantage of by the insurance company when LaBovick Law Group is negotiating on your behalf.
- Represent your car accident claim before a judge. Insurance settlements do not always cover your losses in full. When this happens, we will bring your case to court so you can get the most out of your claim.
What to Expect From Your Car Accident Insurance Claim in Port St. Lucie
Having to deal with the insurance company after a car accident can be one of the most difficult and challenging parts. The insurance company will lose money when they pay out on your claim. For this reason, they are likely to take whatever steps necessary in order to reduce the amount that they have to pay you.
It is not uncommon for insurance companies to go to some unsavory tactics in order to accomplish their goal of reducing your injury settlement. For example, they may attempt to manipulate the statement of well-intending claimants, or they could attempt to make it seem as though you have admitted guilt or taken responsibility for causing the accident.
It is critical that you take steps to protect your injury settlement at all costs. You can do so by having your Port St. Lucie car accident attorney step in to handle the negotiations process on your behalf. Since Florida is a no-fault state for car accidents and insurance purposes, you will be filing a claim with your own insurance provider.
But that does not mean that the insurance company is going to treat you any differently. They will still lose money when they have to pay out on your claim. For that reason, it is essential that you take steps to hire an attorney who will fight for you and maximize your car accident settlement.
Call a Port St. Lucie Car Accident Attorney Today
When you have suffered catastrophic injuries in a devastating car accident, you should not be stuck covering the costs. The liable party should be ordered to compensate you for your suffering and damages. Get help holding them accountable for their negligence.
Reach out to a respected Port St. Lucie car accident lawyer at LaBovick Law Group to find out how to maximize your injury settlement. You can schedule your free, no-obligation consultation by phone at (561) 623-3681. Or, fill out our quick contact form and we will be in touch to learn more about the details of your case.