Dealing with the devastation of a critical injury is never easy. When someone else is responsible for causing your injury, you may be unsure of how to go about getting justice. However, it is important to know you have the right to maximum compensation for your suffering and that an attorney can help you pursue it.
Get the most out of your case by contacting a dedicated Delray Beach personal injury lawyer at LaBovick Law Group. If we are able to take on your case, we will stop at nothing to ensure that the culpable party is held accountable for their negligence or recklessness.
Why Choose LaBovick Law Group
There are endless search results for personal injury lawyers in Delray Beach. Here is why you should go with LaBovick Law Group:
- We fight to win.
- We have extensive trial lawyer experience.
- We provide clients with protection, comfort, and support.
- We’ve recovered more than $30 million for our clients.
- We have over 30 years of experience.
- We are Warriors for Justice.
- We have timely communication.
- We’re Google Top-Rated.
How LaBovick Law Group Can Help You
The claims process can be complex. While you are focusing on your recovery, LaBovick Law Group will assist you by:
- Investigating the accident – we will work to establish fault so that you can hold the liable party accountable.
- Calculating the value of your claim – it is important that we review all of your economic and non-economic damages in detail to ensure every loss is accounted for.
- Handling the insurance negotiations and protecting your injury settlement.
When to Call a Personal Injury Lawyer in Delray Beach
It can be difficult to know when to contact a personal injury lawyer in Delray Beach. Many injury victims are unsure whether they have grounds for a case. This results in them failing to contact an attorney at all until the statute of limitations, or time limit for filing your claim, has expired. But if you have been seriously injured in an accident, you can ask yourself these two questions to determine whether you should call a Delray Beach personal injury attorney:
- Is or could someone else be at fault for your accident or injuries?
- Have or will your injuries have a significant impact on your life now or in the future?
If the answer to both of these questions is yes, you should contact an attorney to explore your legal options. You may be able to file a claim with the liable party’s insurance company to obtain an injury settlement. You may also have the right to pursue compensation in civil court. Some of the most common types of accidents and incidents that may warrant a personal injury lawsuit include:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Premises liabilities
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bites
- Wrongful death
- Construction accidents
- Work injuries
- Defective products
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home abuse
- Sexual abuse
These are just a few of the types of accidents that could benefit from the assistance of an attorney. You can learn more about what options may be available to you when you come in for your free consultation.
Contact a Delray Beach Personal Injury Lawyer
When you have suffered serious injuries in an accident caused by someone else, you have the right to be fully repaid for your damages. To seek the justice you deserve, contact an experienced Delray Beach personal injury lawyer at LaBovick Law Group today. You can schedule your free, no-obligation consultation when you fill out our online contact form or call our office at (561) 623-3681.