After a serious accident, when you are trying to rebuild your life, it helps to have someone on your side who can help you figure out your next steps. An experienced legal advocate can work with you to ensure that the party responsible for your injury is held accountable for their negligent or careless actions. But obtaining the compensation that you are entitled to may be more of a challenge than you thought. Your dedicated Port St. Lucie personal injury lawyer at LaBovick Law Group is here by your side ready to help you through these troubling times.
How to Know if LaBovick Law Group Is Right for You
When you are considering who to choose for your legal advocate, consider what each law firm will offer. Here is what you will get when you select LaBovick Law Group:
- Warriors for Justice. This means we fight to win and are not afraid to fight against adversaries if that’s what it takes to protect you and your family.
- Support and comfort during some of the most difficult times in your life.
- Personal injury lawyers who have over 30 years of trial lawyer experience and have recovered more than $30 million in settlements and verdicts for our clients.
- Timely communication you can count on.
What to Expect When LaBovick Law Group Takes on Your Case
Curious about the claims process? When LaBovick Law Group takes on your case, you can expect:
- A review of the accident
- Determination of fault
- Hiring experts to analyze your case
- Calculate the value of your claim
- Deal with the insurance negotiations process
- Protect you from being taken advantage of by the insurance company
- Fight for the compensation you deserve at trial
When to Call a Personal Injury Lawyer in Port St. Lucie
If you were laying in your hospital bed wondering what your next steps should be, you are not alone. It is not usual for injury victims to be confused, scared, exhausted, and unsure of how to proceed with their case. Many do not even think about reaching out to an attorney until they have suffered astronomical loss.
But when someone else’s negligence or misconduct causes you to suffer considerable illness or injury, or for your life to be dramatically changed for the worse, you may have the right to hold them accountable in civil court. Some of the most common types of personal injury cases we have seen in Port St. Lucie include:
- Commercial truck accidents
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bus accidents
- Work injuries
- Medical malpractice
- Premises liability lawsuits
- Dog bite cases
- Product liability lawsuits
Of course, these are only a few of the different types of accidents and incidents that may warrant the pursuit of a civil claim. If you are interested in learning more about what legal options may be available to you after having suffered a serious injury at the hands of another, contact LaBovick Law Group to schedule a free consultation today.
Get Help From a Port St. Lucie Personal Injury Lawyer
The personal injury claims process can be complex. But when you have a dedicated Port St. Lucie personal injury lawyer representing you, you can rest easier. LaBovick Law Group will work tirelessly to advocate for your right to maximum compensation.
Find out how much your case could be worth when you schedule your free, no-obligation claim evaluation with a Port St. Lucie personal injury lawyer. You can claim yours through our convenient contact form or by phone at (561) 623-3681.