Florida Health Care Lawyer
LaBovick Law Group health law department possesses the experience and knowledge to offer Florida health care providers an array of representation services. Our health care attorneys work with providers throughout the state of Florida, catering to solo practitioners, hospital networks and clinics of all sizes.
We have the experience and expertise to meet the diverse needs of providers, and we pride ourselves on our ability to handle matters promptly and cost-effectively. Our services include, but are not limited to:
• HIPAA/HITECH compliance
• HIPAA Audit Preparation & Risk Assessments
• Internal Compliance Program Development
• HIPAA/HITECH Policies & Procedures Development
• STARK and Anti-kickback Disputes
• Physician Contracting
• Consulting Arrangements & Clinical Trial Agreements
• Nondisclosure Agreements
• Medical Board, Credentialing and Hospital Privilege disputes
• Federal & State False Claims Act defense
Our dedication to providers does not stop in the courtroom, as we also counsel and guide providers and facilities through the complex myriad of federal and state regulations.