Workers' Comp Legal Process
Have you suffered a work injury? Does the Florida workers' compensation legal process frustrate you?
Call the LaBovick Law Group for help with your Florida Workers Compensation matters. Contact us Toll Free at 1.888.777.3884 for a FREE Consultation.
Our experienced West Palm Beach workers compensation lawyer team and legal staff can guide you through the complex legal process. We will handle the paperwork and confusion that many injured workers deal with when filing Florida worker's compensation claims.
Understanding the Florida worker's compensation legal process
While everyone's case is different, the following steps provide a general guideline through this legal process.
- A Florida worker's compensation claim is filed as a result of a work injury on the job.
- Workers' Comp hearings are held to hear evidence and a judge issues a decision.
- The appeals process is started if the decision is not agreed upon by everyone.
You can represent yourself during the worker's compensation process; however, please be aware that worker's compensation litigation is complex, and your employer or your employer's insurance carrier will have an an experienced attorney to represent them and look out for their best interest.
Hire an experienced and knowledgeable Workers' Compensation Attorney to represent you in defending your Workers' Compensation Claim. If you are facing any of the following Florida Worker's Compensation issues, an experienced Florida Workers' compensation lawyer can help.
- You have suffered a work related personal injury and don't know where to turn.
- You have been denied worker's compensation.
- You are in danger of losing your benefits.
- You want to settle your worker's compensation weekly payments for a lump sum of money.
- You have scars on your face, head, or neck from a work related personal injury.
- You have questions on worker's compensation claim and need answers.
Don't handle your Workers Compensation Claim alone. If you are in need of a West Palm Beach workers compensation attorney, call the LaBovick Law Group for help at 888.777.3884 to discuss your Florida Workers' Compensation claim.
The LaBovick Law Group serves clients in Florida and nationwide cities and counties such as Palm Beach Gardens, West Palm Beach, Boynton Beach, Boca Raton, Miami, and Ft. Lauderdale; Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, Boca Raton, Stuart, Okeechobee, Fort Pierce, Pompano Beach, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Coral Gables, Jupiter, Jupiter Island, Stuart, Vero Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Palm Beach, Fort Pierce, Indiantown, Hobe Sound, North Miami and Hialeah; Broward County, Palm Beach County, Martin County, Miami-Dade County, Okeechobee County, and St. Lucie County; Orlando, and Jacksonville.