West Palm Beach Boat Accident Lawyer
When looking for a Florida boat accident attorney, you need an attorney who has a reputation of fighting for justice with relentless commitment, a strong background in representing victims of boating accidents and a goal of getting clients what they deserve.
Thousands of Floridians take part in boating annually. Unfortunately, from time to time, accidents occur due to the negligence of others.
If you’ve been in a boating accident in Palm beach or anywhere in Florida, you need the proven skill and knowledge of the LaBovick Law Group West Palm Beach personal injury lawyer team. We have years of experience representing victims of boating accidents throughout Florida, including Palm Beach County, the Treasure Coast, Palm Beach Gardens, West Palm Beach, Jupiter, Boynton Beach, North Palm Beach, Stuart, Deerfield Beach, Port St. Lucie, Vero Beach, Lake Worth, Tequesta, Ft. Pierce, Lake Park, Riviera Beach, Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, Tampa, Jacksonville, Miami, Pompano Beach, Hollywood, Coral Springs, Delray Beach, Greenacres and Wellington.
We understand how to navigate through a boating accidents claim involving a personal watercraft or charter boat. We have experience in obtaining justice and the compensation personal injury victims involved in boating and watercraft accidents throughout Florida.
Types of Boating Accidents Include The Following:
- Personal watercraft — The most common type of personal watercraft accident involves “jet ski" or "waverunner" accidents. Examples of common personal watercraft accidents include when a person is ejected or thrown from a personal watercraft, or a collision with other boaters or fixed objects. Our experienced boat accident attorney's examine individual negligence and possible design defects.
- Charter Boats and Ferries — Captains, Operator and Owners of commercial boats and ferry boats are held to a high standard of responsibility. They can be held responsible for personal injuries because of the decision to sail in rough seas.
- Dock/Marina accidents — Dock and Marina owners can be held responsible for rotted, slippery or poorly maintained docks, or other mishaps at docks and marinas that cause injuries such as slip and falls.
- Drunken Boating — Drunk boaters who operate a boat or watercraft while intoxicated are liable to personal injury victims injured and can be charged with a criminal offense.
- Diving Injuries — Dive Operators can be held liable for negligence that causes catastrophic injuries to scuba divers. We handle all types of scuba diving accident claims, including wrongful death.
- Private Boats — Private Boat Operators are obligated to provide safety for their passengers. We handle all types of boating accidents, including passengers being injured on deck or thrown overboard collisions with other boats, docks or bridges.
Boating or diving victims can collect damages from the owners and operators of the vessel, dock or marina for medical expenses, lost earnings, and also pain and suffering. In cases where the boating accident was fatal, family members or loved ones may be able to collect damages for their loss of their loved ones.
The boat accident lawyer team at LaBovick Law Group understand Maritime Admiralty Law and other Florida laws pertaining to boating injuries. Contact our office today for a free consultation by calling our office Toll Free at 888-777-3884 or filling out the contact form on the left. We will investigate your matter immediately, and obtain the justice and compensation you deserve.